Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday - Interesting News


Hi it's a good day. My son Trevor stopped in and has been puttering around, cleaning the garage and his vechicle. We had a nice lunch and a chat.

Got a email from my good friend Dany in Italy and she has openned a store the address is http://www.etsy.com/shop.pap?user-id5001567. I didn't even know this site existed. Dany is a wonderful quilter and machine embroider and is now doing some hand embroidery. I wish her all the best and hope you will go and look at her handmade treasures.

I have spent the morning and afternoon in between visiting with Trev and walking Bosie with computer work. I have updated the membership list for our Embroidery Guild, and completed a weight loss sheet for my T.O.P.S. group.

Off to Staples to have some printing done and then to the grocer. Lucky me don't have to walk today Trev will drive me (I'm so spoiled).

I will spent the evening pampering myself and doing needlework.

We are expecting our first snow storm in the city, tomorrow should be bad on the roads with ice and snow. It's pretty out now just a small amount of snow coverage the worst will happen overnite.

I have attached a picture of my dog Bosie

Have a Happy Day Mary Ann

No comments: