Friday, January 5, 2007

Stitchalong - Herringbone


Evening it's been a busy day. Finally got the Christmas tree and decorations down and put away. Then rearranged the furniture and vacumn. On to more enjoyable news.

I completed the Herringbone stitch on my sampler and can't wait for till next Tuesday to see what stitch Sharon has lined up for us to do. My pictures seem to be fuzzy, must work with the camera more. Also must learn how to move the photos around on this blog.

I'm going to transfer my blog from the quilter's site to here and just maybe I will keep my resolution to keep this up-to-date.

The last row was done with a fine mohair wool then a cotton varigated knitting yarn was used to put a straight stitch in the centre and then a yellow bead was added.

Hope you have a lovely weekend I'm going upstairs to stitch and watch TV.

Happy Stitching Mary Ann

No comments: